At Gibbings & Associates Private Wealth Management our goal is to provide clients with freedom. We hire knowledgeable and experienced financial planners with a passion for unlocking freedom for clients with sound, strategic and principled financial planning.
Gibbings & Associates ranks in the top 100 national business results as an elite performance team at IG Private Wealth Management, a Power Corp. company with over 90 years history in Canada. We provide a full range of financial products and services to more than 300 families*, entrepreneurs, professionals and business owners in the Kelowna and surrounding areas. We have been in practice for 27 years.
Opportunity: Associate Advisor, Kelowna, B.C.
- Front of the line access to IG Wealth Management Support including the Advanced Financial Planning Team and Private Client Support and Practice Management Team;
- Be mentored by one of the most experienced and successful senior advisors in the 90+ year history of IG Wealth Management.; and
- Opportunity to build and be rewarded for your own equity.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL
- Provide financial planning support to Gibbings & Associates Private Wealth Management
- Support all business development and marketing activities and strategies;
- Identify new business opportunities within the young professionals and entrepreneurs market;
- Prepare presentations and concept pieces for use in implementing financial planning strategies;
- Develop new client relationships from external prospecting and introduction generated from centers of influence;
- Meet directly with prospective clients as well as follow up with existing clients to execute strategic concepts and further the client relationship; and
- Review client accounts, execute trade orders, maintain account lists, track client documentation, and explain product, services and strategies to clients directly.
- Strong total compensation package, including bonuses and rewards based on sales results;
- Entrepreneurial culture that promises personal growth and development in the high net worth market; and
- Modern work environment and flexibility in your schedule.
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU SHOULD POSSESS
- 3 years of experience in the financial services industry;
- CFP® designation, Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC), Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) or willing to obtain;
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships and attract new business.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted